We are currently seeking applications for a Head Coach for the 2022-23 season.
Key responsibilities will include:
- The role of Head Coach for the Club for the length of the Queensland Premier Cricket Competition, as well as managing/coordinating pre-season training sessions and providing match day support (approx. June - April)
- Being a critical contributor to achieving the best possible competition results as well as the growth and development of players
- Being a leader and driving the club ethos with strong communication and expectations for all players, coaches and club members
- Managing/coordinating a large number of players of varying ages, backgrounds and skill levels
- Promoting the Club
- Provide feedback to the Selection Panel and Cricket Committee
Further details can be found in the EOI attached below.
How to apply?
Please email your resume and cover letter to Jack Hurst, Director of Cricket, firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 15 April 2022.
Should you have any questions, please contact Jack on 0418 180 012.